To grow our existing team, we are looking for a full-time Team Lead iOS / macOS Engineering (m/f/d) to help steer the development of our iPhone, iPad and mac applications.
What you can expect:
- Leadership of a small engineering team responsible for the development and maintenance of native iOS & macOS applications with a focus on quality and user experience
- Exciting and diverse projects with a multitude of clients
- Agile software development processes (both Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on involvement from conception to rollout
- Work with cutting-edge technologies such as SwiftUI and Combine
- A motivated team and a relaxed, friendly and open working environment built upon respect, transparency and flat hierarchies
What you should bring to the table:
- Interest in people and their collaboration and demonstrated ability to influence and improve both
- Strong sense of responsibility, team spirit and client focus
- Ability to guide and educate other engineers
- Senior level experience in native iOS development including familiarity with the platform itself as well as its SDKs and design guidelines. Prior experience with macOS development is beneficial but not required.
- Proficiency in Swift and SwiftUI
- Experience with modern approaches to app design such as dependency injection, continuous delivery, MVVM and MVP
- Familiarity with continuous integration and app delivery
- German language skills not required but beneficial
If you are unsure about anything, don’t hesitate to email recruiting~AT~smartmobilefactory.com.
Sounds like a match?
Then we’d love to talk to you! Our team is looking forward to receiving your application.