To grow our existing team, we are looking for a full-time Android Engineer (m/f/d) to participate in the development of our smartphone and tablet applications.
What you can expect:
- Development and maintenance of native Android applications with a focus on quality and user experience
- Exciting and diverse projects with a multitude of clients
- Agile software development processes (both Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on involvement from conception to rollout
- Cutting-edge technologies such as Kotlin Multiplatform und Jetpack Compose
- A motivated team and a relaxed, friendly and open working environment built upon respect, transparency and flat hierarchies
What you should bring to the table:
- First experience in native Android development including familiarity with the platform itself as well as its SDKs and design guidelines
- Knowledge of Kotlin and ideally also its reactive extensions
- Desire to learn and grow your technical skill set
- Strong sense of responsibility, team spirit and client focus
If you are unsure about anything, don’t hesitate to email recruiting~AT~smartmobilefactory.com.
Sounds like a match?
Then we’d love to talk to you! Our team is looking forward to receiving your application.