We are looking for a full-time UX Designer (m/f/d) to support us in conceptualizing the design of our mobile applications.
What you can expect:
- Hands-on involvement in the development of innovative concepts for interactive products and services
- Visual designing of user interfaces for mobile and web applications
- Analyzing of user requirements and deduction of product requirements
- Creation of wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Supporting the organization process of workshops, client events and user testings
What you should bring to the table:
- Degree in UX Design, interaction design, interface design, communication design or similar qualification and several years of work experience
- Enthusiasm for agile working methods (Scrum) in teams with designers, projects managers and developers
- Experience in Tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, MS Office
- Profound expertise in user-centered design
- Fine sense for aesthetics and details and joy in working in a team
What we offer:
- A relaxed, friendly and respectful working climate with open discussions, transparency and flat hierarchies
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Independent working environments
- A motivated team of experts in the area of mobile software development
- Work on mobile app solutions that shape the future of the app market
- Flexible working hours, you could also work part-time
- A big, open office with fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh fruit, regular team events and a football table are waiting for you!
Is this something you’d be interested in doing?
Then we’d love to meet with you! If there are any more open questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)30 20 84 87 778.
Our team is looking forward to your Application and will answer any of your inquiries.