We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) to support us in conceptualizing the design of our mobile applications.
What you can expect
- Hands-on involvement in the development of innovative concepts for interactive products and services
- Visual designing of user interfaces for mobile and web applications
- Analyzing of user requirements and deduction of product requirements
- Creation of wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Supporting the organization process of workshops, client events and user testings
What you should bring to the table:
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor/master’s degree in user experience design, communication design, interaction design, product design or a related field
- First experience with the design process of user interfaces, e.g. through internships
- Experience in tools such as Adobe CC, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, MS Office
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs (mockups and style guides)
- Fine sense for aesthetics and details and joy in working in a team
What we offer:
- A relaxed, friendly and respectful working climate with open discussions, transparency and flat hierarchies
- Independent working environments
- A motivated team of experts in the area of mobile software development
- Work on mobile app solutions that shape the future of the app market
- Flexible working hours, you could also work part-time
- A big, open office with fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh fruit, regular team events and a football table are waiting for you!
Is this something you’d be interested in doing?
Then we’d love to meet with you! If there are any more open questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)30 20 84 87 778.
Our team is looking forward to your Application and will answer any of your inquiries.