We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) to join our Quality Assurance Team, who is currently enrolled in a bachelor/master’s degree in informatics, media informatics, business informatics or a related field.
What you can expect:
- Recording of user problems
- Finding solutions or forwarding bugs to the relevant team
- Support, maintenance and organisation of test environments
- Creation of test reports and documentations
- Creation of continuous status reports for projects managers and developers
What you should bring to the table:
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor/master’s degree in informatics, media informatics, business informatics or a related field
- Optionally first experience with testing tools, like e.g. TestRail, TestLink, and tools like Confluence and Jira
- Advanced english skills
- A structured way of working and quick perception ability
- Working for 20h/week is possible for you; in the semester breaks you can work more hours and help with more extensive projects
What we offer:
- Working student job with flexible working hours (up to 20h/week); in the semester breaks you can work more hours and help with more extensive projects
- A relaxed, friendly and respectful working climate with open discussions, transparency and flat hierarchies
- A motivated team of experts in the area of mobile software development
- Work with cutting-edge technology
- Work on mobile app solutions that shape the future of the app market
- A big, open office with fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh fruit, regular team events and a football table are waiting for you!
Is this something you’d be interested in doing?
Then we’d love to meet with you! If there are any more open questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)30 20 84 87 778.
Our team is looking forward to your Application and will answer any of your inquiries.