We are looking for a full-time Android Developer / Android Engineer (m/f/d) for the development for Smartphone and Tablet applications.
What you can expect:
- Development of native and hybrid Android applications with a focus on quality and user experience
- Agile software development processes (both Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on involvement from conception until rollout
- A motivated team of experts in the area of mobile software development
- Work on exciting and diverse projects, at times directly in-house with the client
What you should bring to the table:
- Enthusiasm for Android coding and mobile technologies
- Degree in informatics or similar qualification
- Very good knowledge of Android platforms, Android SDKs and Android Design Guidelines
- Experience with modern approaches to app development like e.g. Kotlin, Reactive Extensions, Dependency Injection, Continuous Delivery, MVVM, MVP
- Experience with NDK is advantageous
- Some prior involvement in Open Source Communities is desirable
- Strong sense of responsibility, team spirit and client focus
What we offer:
- A relaxed, friendly and respectful working climate with open discussions, transparency and flat hierarchies
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Independent working environments
- Work on mobile app solutions that shape the future of the app market
- Flexible working hours, you could also work part-time
- A big, open office with fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh fruit, regular team events and a football table are waiting for you!
Is this something you’d be interested in doing?
Then we’d love to meet with you! If there are any more open questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)30 20 84 87 778.
Our team is looking forward to your Application and will answer any of your inquiries.