We are looking for a full-time PHP Developer (m/f/d) for the development of Applications, which are mainly used by smartphone and tablet applications.
What you can expect:
- Active participation, development and maintenance of existing web services and projects
- Implementation of new features, services and API-interfaces (PHP,MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Server configuration
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- A motivated team of experts in the area of mobile software development
- Work on exciting and diverse projects, at times directly in-house with the client
What you should bring to the table:
- Degree in computer science or similar qualification
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented coding with PHP and the design process of APIs (RESTful, GraphQL)
- Experience with relational databases like mySQL or PostgreSQL, and noSQL Databases such as MongoDB or Redis
- Experience with Git
- Basic familiarity with test automation and TDD
- Solution-oriented and independent way of working
- Strong sense of responsibility, team spirit and client focus
- being familiar with at least one major PHP full stack framework like Symfony, Laravel or Zend
What we offer:
- A relaxed, friendly and respectful working climate with open discussions, transparency and flat hierarchies
- Agile software development processes with Scrum
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Independent working environments
- Work on mobile app solutions that shape the future of the app market
- Flexible working hours, you could also work part-time
- A big, open office with fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh fruit, regular team events and a football table are waiting for you!
Is this something you’d be interested in doing?
Then we’d love to meet with you! If there are any more open questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)30 20 84 87 778.
Our team is looking forward to your Application and will answer any of your inquiries.