We are looking for a motivated Scrum Master (m/f/d), who is able to start working as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- Reinforce an agile mindset within and across all teams
- Process authority over our agile methods
- Promote a healthy team spirit, teamwork and proper responsibility distributions
- Further development of agile processes with other Scrum masters and the management
- Use of tools such as Jira and Confluence in order to efficiently support agile working methods
What you should bring to the table:
- Degree in informatics, business informatics, economics or similar qualification
- Experience as a Scrum master or with Kanban of at least 2 to 3 years
- Detailed expertise in the practical application of Scrum and/or Kanban
- A professional Scrum certification (Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance) is advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of agile methods and tools, including areas like moderation and communication
- Advanced English and German skills
What we offer:
- A relaxed, friendly and respectful working climate with open discussions, transparency and flat hierarchies
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Independent working environments
- Work on mobile app solutions that shape the future of the app market
- Flexible working hours, you could also work part-time
- A big, open office with fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh fruit, regular team events and a football table are waiting for you!
Is this something you’d be interested in doing?
Then we’d love to meet with you! If there are any more open questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)30 20 84 87 778.
Our team is looking forward to your Application and will answer any of your inquiries.