We are looking for a full-time Software Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) for our team.
What you can expect:
- Development of test concepts considering general and customer-specific environments and requirements
- Implementation of valid QA processes and procedures
- Planning, execution and supervision of tests
- Support and maintenance of existing test environments and QA documentation
- Creation of test reports for project management and development
- Regular communications with project management and developers regarding the status of the project’s quality
What you should bring to the table:
- Successfully completed studies in business, computer science or comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant professional IT experience with very good knowledge in IT test management
- Experience in the processes of Scrum or Kanban, software quality assurance and general test management
- Experience with QA tools, optional first experiences with Confluence, Jira
- Able to find creative solutions based on clear and rigorous analysis
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work independently and autonomously
What we offer:
- A relaxed, friendly and respectful working climate with open discussions, transparency and flat hierarchies
- Individual training opportunities and frequent team events
- Independent working environments
- Work on mobile app solutions that shape the future of the app market
- Flexible working hours, you could also work part-time
- A big, open office with fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh fruit, regular team events and a football table are waiting for you!
Is this something you’d be interested in doing?
Then we’d love to meet with you! If there are any more open questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)30 20 84 87 778.
Our team is looking forward to your Application and will answer any of your inquiries.